Estate Planning Workshop
Dates & Times
Nov 10, 201912:30pm - 2:30pm
- What happens to the assets you leave behind at death?
- Who is in control of your assets if you become incapacitated or die?
- What happens to your minor children if you and your spouse die?
- What taxes are due when you die?
These and other important issues will be discussed during a workshop entitled Estate Planning 101, led by John Yphantides, an estate planning attorney.
This is a free, no obligation event.
A complimentary lunch will be served!
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to be wise stewards with what they've been entrusted
- Parents who want to responsibly provide for loved ones
- Those who wish to be prepared to assist elderly parents or others in the event of mental incapacity
- Those wanting to retain control over the management and ultimate distribution of their estate
- Those interested in understanding the legal & tax issues involved with estate planning
Estate Planning Issues
- Avoiding the high cost of probate - something worth preparing for
- Revocable Living Trusts - what can they do for you?
- Providing for minor or disabled beneficiaries after you’re gone
- Estate and Gift Taxes – update on the new tax legislation that took effect in 2018 and new estate tax legislation being considered in CA
- Charitable Tools – legal and tax tools for the charitably minded
About John Yphantides
John G. Yphantides is licensed as a California attorney and specializes in the area of Estate Planning, Trust and Probate administration, Business and Corporate law, and Non Profit/Tax Exempt Organization law. He is certified by the State Bar of California’s Board of Legal Specialization as a Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law.